WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Siyandza Skills Development (Pty) Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR) and are exclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Product and/or Service Orders
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR) and are exclusive of VAT. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, company details (if applicable), your email address, telephone contact and purchase transaction details. Siyandza does not store or collect banking details, credit card or debit card details. We utilise a secure 3rd party payment gateway service provider to process payments for any provider and/or services purchased on our website. Siyandza will only store a record of billing transactions relating to invoices and statement of products and/or services.
13. Delivery of your ordered product/s and/or services will be as set out on our website. Title in the products and/or services passes to you when we have received payment.
14. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
15. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
16. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1978 you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
17. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
18. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
19. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
20. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
21. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
22. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
25. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
26. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
27. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
28. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
29. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Gauteng and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
30. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Last edited on 25 March 2021